25th & Larimer is a mixed-use complex located in Denver’s burgeoning RiNo neighborhood. Unique to other developments in the city, 25th & Larimer is comprised of 8,200 sq. ft. of mixed retail and office space, built using 29 reclaimed shipping containers, all given a new lease on life after years spent transporting goods around the world. In an effort to create a distinct and collaborative collection of tenants, Gravitas didn’t employ traditional commercial brokers to lease the space; instead it enlisted local branding experts to cultivate a collection of tenants that share the same ethos.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- 2014 Mayor’s Design Awards Winner, 25th & Larimer
- 2015 ULI Impact Awards Finalist (Innovation Category), 25th & Larimer
- 25 Best Restaurants of 2014, 5280 Magazine, Work & Class
- Top 10 New Restaurants 2015, 5280 Magazine, Work & Class and Cart-Driver
- Hottest Pizzerias in the US, Zagat, Cart-Driver
- The 21 Best New Restaurants in America, Eater, Cart-Driver